During the dedicated livestream taking place on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021, the panel of international experts in the STAUFF studio and externally connected from the STAUFF facilities around the world will make exclusive information available regarding the unique STAUFF Line approach including:
- cost reduction potentials for original equipment manufacturers as the result of single-sourcing, kitting and complete package supply
- the technical advantages of using hydraulic and fluid power components that perfectly match each other on a high, uniform level of quality
- the organisational benefits of sourcing from a single manufacturer by optimising material flows and reducing the total number of suppliers, orders, shipments, invoices and even more
- increasing efficiency by simplifying on-site assembly processes, improving assembly safety and therefore significantly reducing assembly times and efforts
Registrants will automatically get access to a second livestream taking place on Tuesday, 5th October 2021, which will build on the topics of the first event.
External target groups for this livestream include small, medium, and large original equipment manufacturers across various industries with a significant demand for hydraulic and fluid power components and systems, as well as distributors, installation companies and service providers that are part of the supply chain of these manufacturers.
The livestream is particularly aimed at decision-makers in
- supply chain and inventory management
- design and engineering
- production planning
- production and assembly
- quality control
- Event taking place on 22nd September 2021
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. AEST
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. NZST
📅 Download and save to calendar
- Registration is free of charge, without obligation and will
close on Tuesday, 21st September 2021 at 6:00 p.m. AEST
- Participation in the event via online link with any device (computer, tablet, smartphone)
Unable to join?
If you are not able to join us for this livestream for whatever reason, please register anyway to get access to a recording of the event afterwards.
Please also consider forwarding the link to this page to colleagues and contacts whom you think might potentially be interested in this topic.
Thank you very much!